Thursday

Up the Amp l/s

Hello ladies and welcome to my new followers! =)
Recently i've been reaching out for my Up the Amp lip stick from M.A.C!  i felt it needed to have its own post on my blog! The color is amazing and In my opinion so versatile, i think it can be worn all year round honestly! I swatched it with and without flash so you can notice the difference. I actually have it on with Snob lip gloss over it.... because I'm obsessed with that lip gloss at the moment and i apply it over every lip stick! lol But as you can see from the swatches its a beautiful bold color on its own. Just like Rebel i love that you can apply more to darken the shade but you get an opaque color with just applying it once.

How do you ladies feel about this color? Would you wear it?
Leave any questions or comments below! =)
-Kay-










12 comments:

  1. Ooo I love it. Its different, but such a lovely colour!

    eyelashwishes-x.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is an absolutely amazing colour

    http://alittlebitunique.blogspot.co.uk/

    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this color,I actually have it's so pretty and it's a great everyday purple :)
    XO Tatianna

    ReplyDelete
  4. This color is a dream.*_*
    Maybe follo each other???
    My Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks!! Yes! following you now =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks,for the follow.^^
    Follow you a´back on gfc.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a great color on you. Great choice.

    ReplyDelete