Friday

Green...

Let me start of by saying Green is my favorite color!!!... Everytime i wear green or browns i like to wear this smokey eye out on my days off from work or to go out at night.Below i'll put a list of what eyeshadows  i used from M.A.C and i'll include another picture of another day i wore the same look. Its a really easy look i thought i'd share with you ladies! Leave any questions or comments..... Have a good one!!

  • moss scape paint pot
  • Grand entrance all over lid (dark green)
  • texture all in the crease
  • Sweetjoy eyeshadow on the brow bone and tear duct
  • Engraved eye liner on waterlines ( i smudged the eyeliner on the bottom to make it look smokey)
  • Zoom lash mascara
  • I use Bobbi Brown concealer
  • M.A.C NC35 pro longwear

12 comments:

  1. Stunning! *AHEM Kim Kardashian much? xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. thankss... i kinda look like her only when i have my natural dark hair and smokey looks! besides that i clearly dont look like her at all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, You are absolutely stunning hon. And the green is just amazing on you. Mae xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Like Kim Kardashian!
    Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my dayzz green is my favorite color too! (Bottle and cider green more so) Keep the looks coming. I'm following you, wanna pop over and follow me too??

    Urban art + street fashion addict:
    C.ULT FRIDAY.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just to add to the compliments! lol
    Your make up is really stunning - are you an MUA?

    p.s. I agree you do look a lot like Kim but more naturally beautiful though I would say!! :)
    http://www.beautyfeelosophy.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. YOu look good in green and are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. thanks for all the nice feedback ladies! =)

    ReplyDelete
  9. you look gorgeous in green!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are Stunning!!! I love green too. :) love your blog chick.



    http://beautyismaximus.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete