Sunday

NightOut2

Last year I barely went out at night...i only remember going on vacation to florida with my boyfriend.So this yr i decided to enjoy summer to its fullest! here goes another night out outfit!
I'm wearing an H&M dress ...i love these dresses they have, i'm very petite and its hard to find fitted dresses but theirs fit perfectly! Over it i'm wearing a Lord&Taylor black blazer
Jewelry from F21 and Shoes from BCBG
This pair i've had plenty of compliments from guys and girls!.... I find it funny when guys tell me that my shoes are "hot" haha but these are an up close pic of the shoes. I didnt take the pic....
 Have a good day ladies!

6 comments:

  1. Hey gurl ! What a lovely blog !

    Please visit mine and become a member if it pleases you, it would be a honor ;)

    xxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the outfit, you look fab. Those shoes are lush <3.

    Sadie x

    http://www.brandnewbutterflywings.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. love those shoes and you look great in that picture.

    http://emilydavila.blogspot.com/ : please follow
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. love this look! you are so gorgeous, and those shoes are fabulous! i want them!!!!! :)

    thelibertybelleblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete