Tuesday

NightOut

I went out to a lounge with my friend recently and this is what I came up with!
 
Jewelry from F21.
I'm wearing an american apparel chiffon blouse
with H&M shorts as well as an H&M pouch I wrote about in a previous post.
You cant really see them but my shoes are from shoedazzle.com. 
I'll put a pic of the actual shoe below. I have received plenty of compliments when i go out wearing them, even from men! haha


Have a good one ladies!

9 comments:

  1. I love the shoes omg they are so freaking cute and the whole ensemble in general looks great. Love the hair and makeup : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. right!! i really like them too! Thanks! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ..beautiful outfit and great shoes ..

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're soo pretty! That outfit is super fab. Especially that top!

    Love your blog...I'm definitely following :)

    www.ravenhaireddoll.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the shoes. Your entire outfit looks great! You have a great blog by the way and you are incredibly beautiful!! I wish you lots of luck with it and will definitly come back to read more of your posts! You write so well!

    All the best,
    Voe.
    ________________________________________
    http://lipstick-and-pearls.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks!!i wish my English professor would agree with you on my writing skills!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow i love this outfit!

    http://malanila.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete