Saturday

EYES....

I love this eye makeup i did the other day. I'm really into brown coppery colors. Please excuse the eyebrows! Everything i used on my eyes is from M.A.C i will make a list of everything i used!
 I know you cant really tell but i did use a highlighter on my brow bone.Have a good day ladies!


Texture e/s on the eye lid
Rice paper e/s in the inner corner and brow bone
placed Embark e/s in the crease
Copper e/s just above Embark to give it a little more orangy look
Carbon e/s on the outer V
Blacktrack Fluidline
Engraved eye line on bottom waterline.
Zoom lash Mascara

8 comments:

  1. love how this looks. I wish I could do this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I'm sure you can, you just have to practice with blending brushes! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks! def. following back!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is gorgeous!coppery browns really suit brown eyes.

    Xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi!!
    I really love your blog. I follow you! :D
    maybe if you want, you could visit my blog too and follow me back ;)
    Kisses from México city!

    http://modacapitalblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. HI... thanks for following!! =) following u back!

    ReplyDelete