I'm not sure if many of you have heard of cetaphil, but its such an amazing face cleanser i just had to blog about it. Its a #1 dermatologist recommended brand. I've been using this cleansing bar for about 3 weeks now and i have to say it has worked wonders. I've have never had a break out up until a couple of months ago! My face is really sensitive and till this day i have no clue as to what caused the horrible breakout. All i know is that after trying products from neutrogena, clinique, and other brands nothing seemed to work. If anything i felt things get worse. I only use cetaphil face moisturizer so i dont get why i didnt think to try their cleanser, but i finally did and its been the Only thing that has helped clear my face up. Now, i'm not saying it worked overnight, but it has gradually help reduce acne. If you happen to have scaring, i'm not sure it helps on that, it just reduces outbreaks in my opinion. Also its very inexpensive....the pic above is of a 3 pack and i believe i paid around $10.00 ... So ladies i hope this was helpful in some kind of way!
Leave any comments or questions!
Kay

I use Cetaphil too! I use the facial wash and my kids use the soap and lotion.it really soften your skin :-)
ReplyDeletedont you just love it? =)
ReplyDeleteI love ur blog <3 plz check mine out and add if u like it :) follow me ill follow you
ReplyDeletekissandblushmakeuptm.blogspot.com/
Thanks ladies .... have a great new year.
ReplyDeleteI love Cetaphil! It's magic for your skin!
ReplyDeleteThis sounds great! I really want to try it x
ReplyDeletei have tried the neutrogena bar and it leaves a nice fresh face but im currently in love with the biore pore scrub, im down to my fourth tube, even my hubby loves it.
ReplyDelete@bobbi it really is! Lol
ReplyDelete@stefany I def. recommend it
@karla unfortunately biore didn't work for me! :-/
But glad it does work for you!
i love cetaphil too! great for sensitive skin!
ReplyDeleteevery since i switched to washing my face with basic antibacterial soap bars, i hardly ever breakout anymore. its amazing.
ReplyDelete