My obsession with ysl lipsticks has grown after I bought my first one. I now currently have 5 of them. But I always buy them when there's some type of discount. I bought one at its retail price and its crazy to know I spent that much due to my obsession with lipsticks. They are very creamy and opaque. Although they don't last as long as a M•A•C lippie would, it does keep your lips moist for an hour. Oh and I love how it smells!!!ladies always smell ur lipsticks if you have a weak stomach. I bought one from I think smash box and it made me gag since I only tried it on my hand before purchasing. So here's a picture on the lipsticks and swatches. By the way #24 is a rouge put couture not a rouge volupte. Leave Any questions or comments.
Enjoy the week ladies
Kay


YSL lippies looks so pretty! I need to purchase them! :)
ReplyDeleteI love these colors, they all look so creamy.
ReplyDeleteXo
My favourite is definitely number one as I love pink lipsticks.
ReplyDeleteNice blog dear.
Xxxx
it is really pretty! but my fav. would be #2 i'm a sucker for nudes! Thanks! =)
Delete