Wednesday

Essie

Love this nail polish!!! Can't believe I haven't ran out of it yet..... And I just realized today that my blog has over 75 followers! Thank you!!! I've been so occupied lately means not so much time to blog. But any of you ladies have a fav. Essie nail polish you recommend??

Stay beautiful
Kay

5 comments:

  1. omggg i am totally in love with that colour too lol!! i have the OPI version though! My essie favourite is the sparkley pink one that just recently came out. I don't have it but ive seen it at the store but by the time I could get one they were all sold out

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hmm im not sure which one you are talking about i'll look into it though. OPI has the best finish look i think,i have one in OPI that is about two shades lighter. The army green colors never get old to me =)
      Thanks for following =)

      Delete
  2. Ooh I love this colour, very grown up and sophisticated (though I imagine it'd look great with a leather jacket). xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. love that color :)
    maybe you like to join our blog
    http://addictedtobeautyy.blogspot.com/
    loveee :*

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the nail colour i am looking for a new nail varnish brand as i think barry m is rubbish gonna have to try this one!
    new follower =)
    check out my blog in your spare time
    http://www.londongirlchronicles.com/
    xo

    ReplyDelete