Hello ladies!
I have something to share with you all! I've never really had a favorite lippy before! yes, plenty of ones i like A Lot but not a Favorite. Now, i wasn't looking for a new lippy when i came across this Stila stay all day liquid lipstick, but i decided to try it. Especially because Sephora has always had a beyond generous return policy. I had a feeling i wasn't going to return it given that i quickly got on my iPhone to check out swatches! lol..... i'm sure i'm not alone on this one right ladies? But I had to try Aria! First of i've always loved that name...so as soon as i got home i tried it on and i fell in love with the color! Its sort of a berry/plum color. Its an amazing rich color that stay put till forever! well....till you decide to take it off at night before bed. I mean i bet i can fall asleep and wake up with the lipstick still in place, but haven't done so. I def. recommend this color and Fiery! They are most def. fall/winter colors ladies!
The best part is there is no taste nor smell to them once placed on your lips. It dries immideiately to a matte finish. I've always appreciated a matte finish when it comes down to darker colors. If you guys rather some shine i'm not sure this product is for you unless you add clear lip gloss which i haven't done so i can't say much about that.
So ladies this is one of the first favorites i've had, if you have tried it let me know, I would like to know your take on it!
Anyone have any favorite lippy they'd like to share with me, comment below!

It sounds great and it looks incredible on you! I love that colour.
ReplyDeletethe-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com
Thank You :) i appreciate the compliment!
DeleteLove this lip color on you! The whole dark cherry/wine color is definitely in this fall. Great post!
ReplyDeleteXOXO,
Simone
Thanks Simone! :) As much as i enjoy wearing light bright colors for summer i love fall more for the beautiful darker colors one can wear!
ReplyDeletelooks great and similar with "let me seduce you" by catrice I presented on my blog.
ReplyDeletehttp://aboutwomenandnotonly.blogspot.com/
Hello sweet have tagged you in a blog post :)
ReplyDeletehttp://browzareagirlsbestfriend.blogspot.co.uk/2012/12/11-random-facts-tag.html#comment-form
xo
such a nice make up *_* your blog is very good and interesting <3 im glad if you visit my blog, too <3 keep in touch!
ReplyDeletexx
beauthi.blogspot.com
pretty makeup :)
ReplyDelete