Hi dolls!
I went to the NYC makeup pop up show and although they didn't have much I still bought $150 worth of stuff :-/ lol one thing that I was hoping to see there was beauty so clean. If you are a makeup artist this is a must. Especially for freelancing kits Bc it sanitizes all powders instantly. I spray right after I'm done with any client. Usually in front of them just so that they can notice how serious I am about being cleAn with my products. It's amazing stuff I don't see any oil build up on any of my products including eye shadows, blushes, skin finishes and pressed powders. I wanted to get the one that sanitizes lip sticks but that was sold out. -_- anyways I bought their biggest size bottle for $20 that will last me about a year is say. The medium size is $15 I believe do I opted for the bigger size. It's def. worth it. They have plenty of stuff to maintain your makeup sanitized I'll be putting their website link below. Leave any questions or comments :)
Oh this sounds great!
ReplyDeletethe-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com
It is even for your personal makeup. You always want to know you don't have any bacteria growing in your makeup :)
ReplyDelete