I did a bit of shopping when their collection came out ( punk couture and magnetic nude)
I was gifted the naked 3 palette from urban decay for Xmas. So that completes the trio. These are a must for weddings. It's easy to carry around and def. great colors for brides. They are def. worth the price in my opinion. I hope everyone had a blessed Xmas and a prosperous new year.
Stay Beautiful
-Kay
Punk couture: haute couture, punk couture, instigator lip sticks
Magnetic nude: Magnetic appeal SF , Superb SF and close contact l/s
This pic. Is no where in my phone lol idk how it got uploaded nor do I recall how I did this. 3 pics. In one somehow. Lol
The glitter was the 3d gold/green one from holiday collection :)
Lips:viva glam 2 with patience please pro longwear lip gloss
Blush: Margin with porcelain pink SF
Foundation: pro longwear mixed with luster drops
All M.A.C products
Punk couture: haute couture, punk couture, instigator lip sticks
Magnetic nude: Magnetic appeal SF , Superb SF and close contact l/s
This pic. Is no where in my phone lol idk how it got uploaded nor do I recall how I did this. 3 pics. In one somehow. Lol
The glitter was the 3d gold/green one from holiday collection :)
Lips:viva glam 2 with patience please pro longwear lip gloss
Blush: Margin with porcelain pink SF
Foundation: pro longwear mixed with luster drops
All M.A.C products

such a beautiful makeup look! an i bet working for MAC would be such a fun job! :) And i love your blog! and can't wait to read more! I also followed you on GFC!
ReplyDeleteAlso I'm new to blogging and i'm trying to meet some fellow bloggers so I'd love if you had some time if you could check out my blog and let me know what you think! it'd be greatly appreciated! And maybe even follow me on bloglovin or gfc if you like and want to!
thanks so much xoxo Randa
http://pandaraige.blogspot.com/
Oh thank you so much Hun. I will def. check out your blog :)
DeleteWhat a lovely blog :) I'm following your blog and waiting you to follow me back :)))
ReplyDeletepisimel.blogspot.com