Saturday

combat boots

hello ladies....
since we are practically in fall here on the East side i wanted to share with you the new combat boots i just bought from AmericanEagle.com  Now i googled these first (something i always do) and checked the images to see how exactly they look on people and i noticed that Selena Gomez has both the brow and black ones. I actually wanted the brown ones but they didnt have it in my size.. Bummner! so i had to settle for the black ones which i personally think are really nice as well. 
i'm pretty skinny so i loved the fact that there is no real gap between my leg and the boot! =) They are comfortable but i feel that you must break them in.  I bought it around labor day so i paid about $40.00. Its actual retail price is $69.50. Steve Madden has really nice ones but too pricey considering i'm not going to be wearing them a lot.
I hope everyone enjoys their weekend!!
Kay

2 comments:

  1. I bought a pair from Steve Madden last time I was in NYC! All saints also do some really nice ones but they are way more expensive!!

    You have All saints in NY now dont you?

    the beauty chemist
    www.beautyfeelosophy.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I believe we do but i have never purchased anything from there!

    ReplyDelete