Wednesday

o.p.i...

So going into the next season; Fall.... i've been starting to wear these o.p.i nail polishes I have more Essie fall colors than i do o.p.i. I really love the last nail polish I wear that one more often. I dont ever go to get my nails done I usually do them myself. I just feel that I can avoid getting any type of infections or disease. I'm the type of person that stays using purell ...haha .. i cant live without hand sanitizer. I added two pictures towards the end, those pictures are from what i did in stage makeup class. I was so excited to know that i could take that for college. If anyone has that option in college I recommend it!!! 
SAMOAN SAND
 RUMPLE'S WIGGIN
 SKI TEAL WE DROP
*wearing TOM shoes....

I hope everyone enjoys the rest of the week! 
Kay

3 comments:

  1. I love that color in the middle. Great blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ski Teal We Drop is so fabulous!

    http://brittanyssecret.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank CeCe

    @Brittany it sure is! I love wearing that one.

    ReplyDelete