I have to start of by saying that there isn't much hype on any blog I follow about MUFE l/s. I love the pretty much nude ones I'd say. I've become a bit crazy over lippies as you guys can tell haha. But I love how pigmented and long lasting they are which must be bc they are matte. Some might find it drying but I always wear my l/s with a lip gloss over. Although this doesn't have a somewhat vanilla scent like M•A•C. Lippies it does have a nice smell to it in my opinion. As for the Nars lippies I'm not to fond of their smell but I love how moisturizing the l/s are. What's sucks about Nars is that it brings little bit of product for its price. You can run out of those lippies quick!
Retail price for MUFE l/s is $19 I believe and Nars are $24. I hope you ladies find this information useful. I will put pics of swatches below.
Any of you have twitter feel free to FOLLOW me!!
Stay pretty.
Kay




AMAZING colours. i neeeeeeeed to add to my makeup bag. always forget how easily a lippy can update a look
ReplyDeletexx
NARS lipsticks are fantastic! by far my favorite brand! they are so moisturizing! -Hayley http://alwaysbeglamorous.blogspot.com/
ReplyDeleteI agree with both you ladies! =)
ReplyDeleteThey're good. :D
ReplyDeleteI like your blooog :D
Check out mine.
http://llnatasha.blogspot.com
I'm loving nude colours at the moment, but I have to confess, I haven't heard of that brand before. Looks good though xx
ReplyDeletei love nude/pink nude lip sticks! i hate it when my lips are super bright red because i look so pale! i own a really deep red nars lipstick though which i wear sometimes!
ReplyDeletelove the lip sticks. i'll need to start buying some. thanks for sharing. love your blog. I'm you're newest follower. please follow back. thanks. :)
ReplyDeletexox,
http://www.tumblingintofashion.blogspot.com