Obsessive compulsive cosmetics is amazing!!! If you haven't tried a product of theirs yet..... You def. should!!! I have tried almost everything but I have to say the one thing I fell in love with is their pure pigments! In the picture below It shows the way I wore it with black eye shadow on the outer V. I went out to the mall and a baby shower, and everyone kept asking me what eye shadow was I wearing and if it was from m.a.c. Because it looked really nice. This color might be too bright for some but I think it's easy to work with as long as everything else on your face is toned down. The occ pic. Is from their website and the colors on her are from the new summer collection. I'll def. be purchasing more pigments. Just thought i'd share one of my favs. with you guys =) Hope you ladies are enjoying spring. Stay beautiful.
Kay


Adorable blog, want to follow each other doll? let me know!
ReplyDeleteKatie
Belle De Jour
Thanks!Following!! =)
DeleteThat blue is gorgeous!! New follower!
ReplyDeleteIt is! im sure it will look nice on you!!!!
Delete