Wednesday

Fav. Concealer

Hi guys! I know I haven't blogged in forever but I just graduated with my associates so I was pretty busy. But on to makeup...I wanted to share with you guys my all time favorite concealer. Of course it's from m.a.c haha I want to start of by saying that I love their pro longwear foundation, so I had to try their concealer. I'm very big on waterproof makeup!!! So these products are staples for me. This concealer is amazing it won't come off until you wash your makeup off. Another great thing is that it doesn't crease!thats a + + for me lol... I hate when it looks thick and noticeable creases. I am a NC35 in their foundation and use NC30 in concealer. I like for it to be a bit lighter. But yes I added a little collage where I'm using this concealer. I hope you all have a great week!
Any comments or questions are
more than welcomed :)
Kay

5 comments:

  1. hi! im responding to your question about my soft pillow rollers if my hair was wet or dry. my hair was 90% dry. it doesn't dry well when rolled wet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. You should, i always recommend this. I believe its around $18 def. worth every penny in my opinion. =)

      Delete
  3. How do you find this works to cover blemishes? I'm in the market for a new concealer and have broken out recently!
    Hannah x confessioncloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ugh i'm sorry to hear that Hannah, but if you want to hide blemishes you need something to cancel out the redness. I use the MUFE concealer palette, i put the green one on red spots and cover it with a tiny bit of this m.a.c pro longwear concealer. I'm not sure how it would look alone over it, but you can def. put a couple layers, under my eyes i only use one and sometimes add some setting powder. I hope that helped!

      Delete